- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1/4 cup suya spice blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Ata-rodo hot sauce
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut oil, suya spice blend, and salt.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss until they are coated in the marinade.
- Place the chicken wings on the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through and have grill marks.
- Remove the chicken wings from the grill and transfer them to a serving plate.
- Serve the wings with Ata-rodo hot sauce on the side for dipping.
Enjoy your delicious Suya BBQ Wings with the spicy kick of Ata-rodo Hot Sauce!